The Judiciary’s purpose is to administer justice by interpreting and upholding the laws, resolving disputes in a timely manner, and providing accessible, efficient, and effective court services.
The Judiciary of Guam will provide the highest quality of justice services, thus enhancing public trust and confidence in Guam’s independent and co-equal branch of government and becoming a model of judicial excellence. The courts will:
- Resolve matters and provide court services in a timely and efficient manner;
- Be user friendly, understandable, accessible, and affordable to court users through the use of innovative resources and practices;
- Have sufficient resources to support operations, programs, and services;
- Develop highly skilled and satisfied judges and personnel; and
- Be cost effective, accountable, and fiscally responsible.